HVAC Blower Motor with Fan Cage 19153679 700 Max 89% OFF 15-81104 Replaces - $25 HVAC Blower Motor with Fan Cage - Replaces 19153679 15-81104 700 Automotive Replacement Parts HVAC Blower Motor with Fan Cage 19153679 700 Max 89% OFF 15-81104 Replaces - with,hashrouter.in,-,Fan,$25,HVAC,/about/meet-the-team/,Motor,Replaces,19153679,700,Blower,Automotive , Replacement Parts,Cage,15-81104 with,hashrouter.in,-,Fan,$25,HVAC,/about/meet-the-team/,Motor,Replaces,19153679,700,Blower,Automotive , Replacement Parts,Cage,15-81104 $25 HVAC Blower Motor with Fan Cage - Replaces 19153679 15-81104 700 Automotive Replacement Parts
- OE Part Number :
- Fitment Of The Heater Blower Motor :
1988-1996 Buick Regal
1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
1990-2001 Chevrolet Lumina
1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1988-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
1993-2002 Pontiac Firebird
1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
1995-2002 Pontiac Sunfire
- Benefits of the heater blower motor:
1. Premium Material: The Blower Motor Fan is constructed of premium material, more wearable and durable than traditional material.
2. High Precision Speed Control: OE control unit and electrical resistors to ensure high performance. ( The actual plug is subject to the actual product. )
3. Advantage of the motor: Wind power strong and No noise.Adopt new technology and excellent production equipment to make products more environmentally friendly and energy-saving.
4. Smooth Operation: High-quality electric motor armature ensuring reliable operation of the motor and strong protection against destructive current peaks and overvoltage.
- How to replace?
1) Locate the blower motor under the passenger side dash. Removing the dash may be necessary to access the blower motor on some vehicles. And disconnect the blower motor electrical connector
(Note: On older vehicles, the blower motor may be located in the engine compartment on the passenger side firewall).
2) Remove the retaining screws to the blower motor assembly.
3) Remove the blower motor retaining screws. Remove the motor from the box.
4) Compare the new blower motor to the old one to verify that you have the correct part. Install the new motor into the box and tighten the retaining screws. Re-install the blower motor assembly.
5) Connect the blower motor electrical connector.
- Package Includes:
1 x Heater Blower Motor